- ticket title
- 107 Illegal Migrants Including Women and Children Have Been Rescued
- UNICEF: Millions of Children Suffer Because of Conflict in Yemen, Syria and Libya
- Sun’allah: NOC Has Big Role in Upgrading Libyan Economy
- Libya: Euros 2 million in humanitarian assistance to cover basic needs
- Kremlin: Putin and Merkel Agree on Avoiding Armed Struggle in Libyan Conflict
The rally was, which was held at 'Al Khuld Palace' here was also attended by the mayor of Tripoli, members of the municipal council, members of the diplomatic corps, as well as a host of writers, authors and artists from all over Libya. After the national anthem was played, the audience stood a minute of silence in memory of the martyrs of 'Fortified Structure', followed by musical performances by the brass band and folk poems which paid tribute to fore-fathers struggle for the sake of the homeland.
Source: Libya News Agency