- ticket title
- Meeting of Libya’s Neighbours to be Held on Sidelines of Mediterranean Dialogue Forum in Rome Next Month
- Italy Announces Meeting of Libya’s Neighbours to be Held on Sidelines of Mediterranean Dialogue Forum in Rome
- GNA Acting Minister of Education Announces End of Strike and Start of School Year
- Salama Discusses With Parliamentary Delegation ways of Reviving Political Track
- New Training Facility Aimed at Preparing US Personnel for Uncertainty Abroad
Cairo, The Head of the Presidential Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Saraj received here on Saturday the Algerian Minister of Maghreb, AU and Arab League Affairs Abdul Gader Msahel. According to the Algerian news agency, the meeting, which was convened at the sidelines of the Arab League ministerial council, dealt with the developments of the situation in Libya in light of the efforts being exerted by the Presidential Council to restore peace and stability across the country. Msahel renewed his country's support for the Libyan people, highlighting the presidential Council's role in the national accord government endeavor to stabilize the country and preserve the unity and sovereignty of Libya. The Algerian Minister appealed to all Libyan parties to put the interests of Libya first, and said Algeria was prepared to assist Libyan authorities to make the national reconciliation process a success. On his part Al Saraj valued the role played by Algeria in support of the political process and conveyed through Msahel compliments to the Algerian President Abdul Aziz Buteflika for the support and solidarity Algeria has offered to Libya.
Source: Libyan News Agency