- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
The latest developments in Libya as well as the military and security cooperation especially in fighting the so called State Organisation or 'Da'esh', and training of the presidential guard were discussed during the meeting. The French President reiterated France's support for the Presidency Council and the National Accord Government to launch national reconciliation plan to bring together all parties to the conflict to stablize the country.
Source: Libya News Agency