- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
The latest developments in Libya as well as the military and security cooperation especially in fighting the so called State Organisation or 'Da'esh', and training of the presidential guard were discussed during the meeting. The French President reiterated France's support for the Presidency Council and the National Accord Government to launch national reconciliation plan to bring together all parties to the conflict to stablize the country.
Source: Libya News Agency