- ticket title
- Microsoft announces 2020 Partner of the Year Awards winners and finalists
- مايكروسوفت تعلن عن الفائزين والمرشحين النهائيين لجوائز شريك العام لمايكروسوفت 2020
- GardaWorld Acquires Leading Integrated Security Risk Management Firm WorldAware
- RevBits announces issuance of two U.S. patents covering next generation email security for MS Outlook users
- شركة ريفبيتس تعلن إصدار براءتي اختراع أميركيتين تشملان أمن الجيل القادم للبريد الألكتروني لمستخدمي أم أس أوتلوك
AL Salak: committee concerned with crisis in southern Libya
presses ahead with its mission for ceasefire and truce.
Monday , 19– 03– 2018 – 16:44:00
Tripoli, 19 March 2018 (Lana) Official spokesman of the
Presidency Council, Mohamed AL Salak has said that the committee set
up by the Presidency Council concerned with crisis in southern Libya
presses ahead with its mission for ceasefire and truce and
communicating with all parties for truce as prelude for truce
conducive to reconciliation that lead for the longed stability.
At a press conference at the government offices in Tripoli Monday
, the spokesman said the committee’s efforts is focusing on the
humanitarian efforts in terms of looking after the injured and
delivering medical supplies and opening service corridors to the
On delivery of fuel to the south, the spokesman said the
presidency assigned the Western Military Zone to secure delivery of
fuel to the south which indeed arrived at Sebha and Barak.
On unification of military institution in Cairo, he said the
talks are proceeding smoothly in Cairo. he also announced the
decision of the supreme commander of the Libyan army on awarding the
duty medal of the first order to the officers who took part in the
fight against daesh terrorist organization, and medal of second order
to non-commissioned officers and soldiers and third order for
civilians for carrying out their duties. He also referred to other
AL Salak also said President Al sarraj welcomes the meeting of
Libya mayors in Tripoli.