- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
Tripoli, The Special Al Radaa 'Deterrent' Force has stormed the hideouts of criminality in Tripoli on Friday and Saturday and arrested a number of persons of African nationalities who are engaged in marketing of Al cohol and narcotics. The force said on its website it had decided to tackle the state of insecurity prevailing in the area for years and in response to appeals by local residents who said they feared these gangs on their children. The Force published some photos of the detained persons and seized goods found in their possession.
Source: Libya News Agency