- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Tripoli, The Deputy President of the
Presidency Council Fathi Al Mejbri on Wednesday met the UN Special
Representative Ghasan Salama.
According to the Council Information Department the meeting dealt
with developments in Libya and the next steps and the priorities that
had to be taken to ensure social, political and economic stability in
Salama said the UN Support Mission in Libya was keen to assist
ongoing efforts to boost security and social, political and economic
stability in the country.
Source: Libya News Agency