- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
Tripoli, The Deputy President of the
Presidency Council Fathi Al Mejbri on Wednesday met the UN Special
Representative Ghasan Salama.
According to the Council Information Department the meeting dealt
with developments in Libya and the next steps and the priorities that
had to be taken to ensure social, political and economic stability in
Salama said the UN Support Mission in Libya was keen to assist
ongoing efforts to boost security and social, political and economic
stability in the country.
Source: Libya News Agency