- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Tripoli, The Deputy President of the
Presidency Council Fathi Al Mejbri on Wednesday met the UN Special
Representative Ghasan Salama.
According to the Council Information Department the meeting dealt
with developments in Libya and the next steps and the priorities that
had to be taken to ensure social, political and economic stability in
Salama said the UN Support Mission in Libya was keen to assist
ongoing efforts to boost security and social, political and economic
stability in the country.
Source: Libya News Agency