- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli, As part of the Presidency Council of
the Government of National Accord effort to follow up the financial
arrangements FOR 2018, the Deputy President Fathi Al Mejbri on
Tuesday met at the Government headquarters Khalid Shekshek the
Director of the Audit Office.
Financial arrangements for 2018, which were deferred by the
Council to the Central Bank and the Audit Office last week, were
discussed at the meeting.
Source: Libya News Agency