- ticket title
- Helping MENA Transition Out of Fragility
- German Foreign Ministry Discloses Details Of Ceasefire Agreement In Libya
- Algerian President Seeks To Rally Support For Summit On Libya
- UN-brokered Libya talks show ‘seriousness reach draft ceasefire deal
- Libyan Embassy In Oman Urges Libyan Nationals To Be Cautious To Spread Of Coronavirus
Tripoli, As part of the Presidency Council of
the Government of National Accord effort to follow up the financial
arrangements FOR 2018, the Deputy President Fathi Al Mejbri on
Tuesday met at the Government headquarters Khalid Shekshek the
Director of the Audit Office.
Financial arrangements for 2018, which were deferred by the
Council to the Central Bank and the Audit Office last week, were
discussed at the meeting.
Source: Libya News Agency