- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Tripoli, The Deputy President of the
Presidency Council Fathi Al Mejbri on Tuesday met the Acting Head of
Administrative Control Authority.
Financial arrangements for 2018, which were deferred by the
Council to the Central Bank and the Audit Office, were discussed at
the meeting which was held at the Authority's headquarters here.
Source: Libya News Agency