- ticket title
- WFP Libya Country Brief January 2020
- This Hearty Group of Filipinos Is Staying Strong Worldwide Despite Virus Outbreaks
- President Of Mauritania: Libyan Crisis Source Of Concern To Sahel States
- Dutch Ambassador To Libya: Libyan Crisis Key Item On UN Human Rights Council Agenda
- Arab League Renews Calls For Permanent Cease-Fire In Libya
Tripoli, The Deputy President of the
Presidency Council Fathi Al Mejbri on Tuesday met the Acting Head of
Administrative Control Authority.
Financial arrangements for 2018, which were deferred by the
Council to the Central Bank and the Audit Office, were discussed at
the meeting which was held at the Authority's headquarters here.
Source: Libya News Agency