- ticket title
- EU leaders must fix “broken system” that leaves people adrift at sea
- Without International Support in Libya, Spoilers Will Sabotage Political Process, Disrupt Fragile Economic Reforms, Special Representative Tells Security Council
- LIBYA: DEATH TOLL IN MILITIA CLASHES IN CAPITAL TRIPOLI RISES TO 10
- A Coup in Progress? Venezuelan Foreign Minister Decries U.S. & Brazil-Backed Effort to Oust Maduro
- Shoukry visits Hariri: We agreed to intensify our bilateral cooperation
Tripoli- The Al Madar Al Jadid Telephone Company and the Tripoli University Hospital have signed an agreement to perform 50 open-heart surgeries for patients from the southern Libyan region. The Director of Tripoli University Hospital highlighted the agreement as a step to reopen the cardiovascular department and thus resume open-heart operations, to ease the suffering of patients due to expensive treatment in private clinics and abroad. He said the department has been re-equipped to make this effort a success, in anticipation of an operation by hospital doctors soon. However , the Al Madar Co. has in the last few months has sponsored a national program for a successful eye operations program in the southern region widely appreciated by the local residents.
Source: Libya News Agency