- ticket title
- Fighting Rages as Libya Force Pushes Toward Key Western City
- Fractured Tunisian Parliament Moves Toward Agreement on PM
- Merkel Stresses That Europe Has An Interest In Preventing The Escalation Of The Conflict In Libya
- The German Chancellor And The Chinese President Discuss Implementing The Outputs Of The Berlin Conference On Libya
- Chad’s Foreign Minister: The Spread Of Arms And The Worsening Situation In The Sahel Have Been Caused By The Libyan Crisis
Tripoli- The Al Madar Al Jadid Telephone Company and the Tripoli University Hospital have signed an agreement to perform 50 open-heart surgeries for patients from the southern Libyan region. The Director of Tripoli University Hospital highlighted the agreement as a step to reopen the cardiovascular department and thus resume open-heart operations, to ease the suffering of patients due to expensive treatment in private clinics and abroad. He said the department has been re-equipped to make this effort a success, in anticipation of an operation by hospital doctors soon. However , the Al Madar Co. has in the last few months has sponsored a national program for a successful eye operations program in the southern region widely appreciated by the local residents.
Source: Libya News Agency