- ticket title
- Libya: Tripoli Clashes Situational Report No.16 (As of 23 April 2019)
- Libya: Thousands seek shelter in health clinics from Tripoli fighting, UN warns
- Briefing: What’s behind talk of a ‘migratory crisis’ in Spain
- Security Council Adopts Resolution Calling upon Belligerents Worldwide to Adopt Concrete Commitments on Ending Sexual Violence in Conflict
- Jheinawi: Ongoing War Has Dire Consequences on Tripoli and the Region
Tripoli- The Al Madar Al Jadid Telephone Company and the Tripoli University Hospital have signed an agreement to perform 50 open-heart surgeries for patients from the southern Libyan region. The Director of Tripoli University Hospital highlighted the agreement as a step to reopen the cardiovascular department and thus resume open-heart operations, to ease the suffering of patients due to expensive treatment in private clinics and abroad. He said the department has been re-equipped to make this effort a success, in anticipation of an operation by hospital doctors soon. However , the Al Madar Co. has in the last few months has sponsored a national program for a successful eye operations program in the southern region widely appreciated by the local residents.
Source: Libya News Agency