- ticket title
- DTM Libya – Tripoli Flash Update #17 (23 May 2019)
- Continuing Session, Non-Governmental Organizations Committee Recommends 32 Groups for Consultative Status with Economic and Social Council, Defers Action on 52
- Stopping the War for Tripoli – Middle East and North Africa Briefing N69
- PC Deputy meets Governor of Central Bank of Libya
- Manchester Marks Anniversary of Concert Bombing
Al-Khoms - Emergency committee in Al-Khoms municipality with the corporation of the Libyan Red Crescent, the International Red Cross committee and social affairs office of Al-Khoms , today had distributed aid to the displaced families from Tripoli city because of clashes. Sources at the municipality council said, that these aid included 400 families out of 743 families registered in the social affairs office and the emergency committee in the municipality.
Source: Libya News Agency