- ticket title
- The United States Sanctions Libyan Individual and Militia Connected to Serious Human Rights Abuse in Libya
- Second Committee Approves Three Resolutions, including One on Protecting Global Climate for Present, Future Generations
- UNHCR Update Libya (27 November 2020) [EN/AR]
- The French Embassy In Libya Confirms Its Support For The NOC, And Threatens To Impose Sanctions On Those Who Threaten It
- The Tunisian Consulate In Tripoli Announces The Release Of (19) Tunisians Who Were Detained In Libya
MAINZ, GERMANY–(Marketwire/AsiaNetPakistan – August 23, 2012) – The German broadcast systems integrator BFE (www.bfe.tv) announced today that Doha-based Al Dawri & Al Kass Sports Channel has selected BFE as integrator for the realization of 3 HD Studios at their new TV Production Center at Aspire Sport City in Doha, Qatar.
The heart of the newly built Production Center is represented by 3 Studios with a total of 1.800 m². The audio and video production infrastructure will be fully 3G capable and contains cameras and vision mixers from Grass Valley and further equipment from other leading broadcast product vendors.
About Al Dawri & Al Kass Sports Channel
The Al Dawri & Al Kass Sports Channel headquartered in Qatar’s capital Doha, was launched in 2006. In addition to its focus on national sports, especially football, Al Dawri & Al Kass covers events like the Asian Games, the AFC Asian Cup or the Gulf Cup of Nations.
About BFE Studio und Medien Systeme
BFE is one of Europe’s leading suppliers of broadcast turnkey solutions and media systems. Around 250 employees work in specialized fields such as software engineering, electronics, mechanics, joinery, assembly and quality control. BFE also provides services such as project planning, process and requirements analysis, workflow design, IT system design, installation, commissioning, training and support. By combining audio and video technology with innovative, IT-based solutions, BFE turns customer requirements into tailor-made systems such as TV and radio studios, transmission lines, editing and archiving systems, OB vans and other media technology applications.