- ticket title
- 107 Illegal Migrants Including Women and Children Have Been Rescued
- UNICEF: Millions of Children Suffer Because of Conflict in Yemen, Syria and Libya
- Sun’allah: NOC Has Big Role in Upgrading Libyan Economy
- Libya: Euros 2 million in humanitarian assistance to cover basic needs
- Kremlin: Putin and Merkel Agree on Avoiding Armed Struggle in Libyan Conflict
Tunis, Sitting at the table by all parties to the conflict in Libya is the way out of the current crisis in the country, the Arab League Envoy to Libya Salahu Iddin Al Jamali said. 'I sensed from the meetings that I had with representatives of the Libya parties that they all believe in dialogue as the only way out of the crisis, Al Jamali said in statements on Tuesday. Al Jamali said 'the political agreement, which the parties signed in 2015, constituted the foundation to build on, to achieve a positive results and a final resolution of the Libyan file.' He stressed the importance of the Arab role in the resolution of the Libyan crisis, and warned against the serious repercussions of the crisis on Libya, the Arab Maghreb region, Africa and the Mediterranean.
Source: Libya News Agency