- ticket title
- Panel of Experts Recommends Intercepting and Searching of Vessels Carrying Arms to Libya
- Presidency Council Discusses Financial Arrangements for 2020
- Mellita Oil & Gas Company: Al Fil Fields Reopens and Normal Production Levels Restored
- Flights Resumed From Mi’tiga Inter
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (January – October 2019)
Tripoli, 16.03.2016(Lana) Head of National Salvation Governmnet, Khalifa Al-Ghawial denied social media website reports that he met the UN backed national accord governmnet in Tunis. In a statmnet to Al-Naaba channel Wednesday, Al-Ghawial said reports of handing over power is basless and subjective rumors from individuals who wish to rule Libya unjustly and transcend the interests of the Libyan people".
Source: Libya News Agency