- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Algiers, The Chairman of the Tunisian Al Nahdha Party Rashid Al Ghanoushi has said 'consensus and national amity' are the ideal way to resolve problems in the Arab region particularly the Libyan crisis. The precept of national amity which helped put off the flames in Algeria and in Tunisia is exemplary in resolving crises through dialogue, and is the way out of the Libyan crisis and the problems of the Arab world like Syria and Yemen, Al Ghanoushi said after a meeting with Algerian President Abdul Aziz Buteflika. According to the Algerian news agency the meeting was part of consolidating ties between Algeria and Tunisia, and to discuss the situation in the wider Arab Maghreb and the issue of activating the Arab Maghreb Union.
Source: Libya News Agency