- ticket title
- Helping MENA Transition Out of Fragility
- German Foreign Ministry Discloses Details Of Ceasefire Agreement In Libya
- Algerian President Seeks To Rally Support For Summit On Libya
- UN-brokered Libya talks show ‘seriousness reach draft ceasefire deal
- Libyan Embassy In Oman Urges Libyan Nationals To Be Cautious To Spread Of Coronavirus
Algiers, The Chairman of the Tunisian Al Nahdha Party Rashid Al Ghanoushi has said 'consensus and national amity' are the ideal way to resolve problems in the Arab region particularly the Libyan crisis. The precept of national amity which helped put off the flames in Algeria and in Tunisia is exemplary in resolving crises through dialogue, and is the way out of the Libyan crisis and the problems of the Arab world like Syria and Yemen, Al Ghanoushi said after a meeting with Algerian President Abdul Aziz Buteflika. According to the Algerian news agency the meeting was part of consolidating ties between Algeria and Tunisia, and to discuss the situation in the wider Arab Maghreb and the issue of activating the Arab Maghreb Union.
Source: Libya News Agency