- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
CAIRO, Egypt, Egypt-based Al-Azhar institute, condemned the Israeli occupation forces' "brual" oppression, against the Palestinian peaceful demonstrations, which marked the Land Day, killing 16 and injuring over 1,000 of them, on Friday.
Al-Azhar voiced full support for the Palestinian people, in their "legitimate" struggle, to regain their occupied lands, and said, the Palestinian people have full right, to determine their fate.
It called on the international community and human rights organisations, to support the Palestinian people.
The Israeli forces killed 16 Palestinians and injured some 1,272 others.
Source: NAM NEWS NETWORK