- ticket title
- Fighting Rages as Libya Force Pushes Toward Key Western City
- Fractured Tunisian Parliament Moves Toward Agreement on PM
- Merkel Stresses That Europe Has An Interest In Preventing The Escalation Of The Conflict In Libya
- The German Chancellor And The Chinese President Discuss Implementing The Outputs Of The Berlin Conference On Libya
- Chad’s Foreign Minister: The Spread Of Arms And The Worsening Situation In The Sahel Have Been Caused By The Libyan Crisis
Egyptian airplanes will from Thursday at midnight start the evacuation of the country’s nationals flying Libya from the Djerba-Zarzis airport to Egyptian airports, announced the Ministry of Transport.
Communication officer at the Ministry Mohamed Ali Aboudi said the first flight will carry over 100 people, pending the evacuation of the remaining Egyptians, whose number has not been determined yet.
This operation comes after 21 Egyptians were beheaded by “Daesh” in Libya and the air strikes conducted by Egypt on some targets in this country in response to these killings.
These events pushed thousand of Egyptians to leave this country.
Source : Tunis Afrique Presse