- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Tripoli- Air ambulance carried out over 65 flights carrying 286 emergency cases since early April. Media Office at Ministry of Health quoted Director Assistant of Operations Director captain Ashraf Ahmed has emphasized that the service carried out flights to Tunis, Rome and Turkey airlifting 222 wounded people and 64 patients including children. He explained that the emergency cases air lifted to Tunis since early April were 246 cases including 192 wounded and 54 patients, air ambulance also airlifted 13 emergency cases into Tunis 8 wounded and 5 patients. The cases airlifted to Turkey are 27 cases including 22 wounded and 5 patients.
Source: Libya News Agency