- ticket title
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
Tripoli- Air ambulance carried out over 65 flights carrying 286 emergency cases since early April. Media Office at Ministry of Health quoted Director Assistant of Operations Director captain Ashraf Ahmed has emphasized that the service carried out flights to Tunis, Rome and Turkey airlifting 222 wounded people and 64 patients including children. He explained that the emergency cases air lifted to Tunis since early April were 246 cases including 192 wounded and 54 patients, air ambulance also airlifted 13 emergency cases into Tunis 8 wounded and 5 patients. The cases airlifted to Turkey are 27 cases including 22 wounded and 5 patients.
Source: Libya News Agency