- ticket title
- Mi’tig Meets UN Special Representative and Human Affairs Coordinator
- GNA Minister of Transport on Inspection Tour of Mi’tiga Inter
- Foreign Ministry Publishes Book It Says Historical Account of 400 Years of Libyan Diplomacy
- Cross-border Movement Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- Can the Paris Agreement Succeed Without the United States?
Brussels, EU High Representative for External and Security Policies, Federica Mogherini has said that the EU began to use the aid package offered to Libya, which totals 100 million Euros. In a press statement she said, the EU began implementation of several projects in coordination with the Libyan government especially in the field of humanitarian support and helping the displaced.
Source: Libyan News Agency