- ticket title
- UN concerned by US claims Russia sent jets to Libya
- UNODC and UNDP issue guidance note on ensuring access to justice during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Security Council: Paralysis and ‘political infighting’ must end, to boost COVID-19 fight: EU foreign affairs chief
- Joint Statement Condemning the Use of Improvised Explosive Devices against Civilians, May 28, 2020
- WHO Libya: Health response to COVID-19 in Libya, update # 7 (Reporting period: 14 – 27 May 2020)
Serte Aid has been delivered to families of First Residential District of Serte under the auspices of the Crisis Committee. Head of Serte Crisis Committee, Fawzi Al Chekarbi told Lana that the distributed humanitarian aid included carpets, food staff, detergents, and napkins. Al Chekarbi explained that the number of families that benefited from the aid programme were 620 families in First Residential District of Serte, and the aid distribution was carried out by Libyan Red Crescent Youth, Misrata branch and Serte Crisis Committee. .
Source: Libya News Agency