- ticket title
- GIEWS Country Brief: Libya 17-October-2019
- Libya Says 82 Illegal Immigrants Rescued Off Western Coast
- Sudan Border Closures With Libya, CAR Begin to Have Impact
- French Foreign Minister: Libyan Key Players Convinced Solution to Crisis is Political
- Russian Foreign Minister: Armed Confrontation in Libya Created Security Vacuum
Serte Aid has been delivered to families of First Residential District of Serte under the auspices of the Crisis Committee. Head of Serte Crisis Committee, Fawzi Al Chekarbi told Lana that the distributed humanitarian aid included carpets, food staff, detergents, and napkins. Al Chekarbi explained that the number of families that benefited from the aid programme were 620 families in First Residential District of Serte, and the aid distribution was carried out by Libyan Red Crescent Youth, Misrata branch and Serte Crisis Committee. .
Source: Libya News Agency