- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 October 2019
- Libya’s relentless militia war: Civilians harmed in the battle for Tripoli, April-August 2019
- Deputy Italian Foreign Minister: We Are Concerned About Growing Attacks Against Civilians in Libya
- Al Wahat Security Directorate Warns Against Renting Accomodations to Unknown Persons
- Presidency Council Approves Solution to Issues Part of Misrata-Tawergha Agreement
Tripoli, Member of Presidency Council, Ahmed Hamza met Tuesday with mayors of the south in the presence of minister of Local Government, Bedad Gansu. The meeting reviewed difficulties and challenges encountering the southern part of the country besides the study of security and services situation in the area.
Source: Libya News Agency