- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Benghazi- A source at the Arab Gulf Oil Company has announced that the company's output has risen to 314,000 bpd after three wells were connected to Al Sarir oil fields. The company's output was between 300,000 and 310,000 bpd.
Source: Libya News Agency