- ticket title
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
- Libyan coast guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
Benghazi- A source at the Arab Gulf Oil Company has announced that the company's output has risen to 314,000 bpd after three wells were connected to Al Sarir oil fields. The company's output was between 300,000 and 310,000 bpd.
Source: Libya News Agency