- ticket title
- Panel of Experts Recommends Intercepting and Searching of Vessels Carrying Arms to Libya
- Presidency Council Discusses Financial Arrangements for 2020
- Mellita Oil & Gas Company: Al Fil Fields Reopens and Normal Production Levels Restored
- Flights Resumed From Mi’tiga Inter
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (January – October 2019)
Berlin-CEO of the German Oil and Gas Group Wintershall Mario Mehirene said 'Company's management has no intention to Leave Libya despite all security challenges which obstruct its plans.' The Company's total output has reached 40000 bpd from eight fields, Mihirene told the 'National Business' website. The Executive Officer said pipelines and pumping stations need maintenance, but the company has not been able to carry out the maintenance, because of the security situation which prevented its foreign partners to do the job.
Source: Libya News Agency