- ticket title
- Eastern Libya forces say 16 Turkish soldiers killed in fighting
- WFP requires urgent funds in Libya as humanitarian needs rise [EN/AR]
- UNSMIL Grateful For ‘Sincerity And Enthusiasm’ Of Libyan 5+5 Committee
- Libya’s Consulate In Milano Tells Community To Be Cautious
- Bugdanov: Russian Foreign Policy Based On Constant Support For Libya’s Independence
Addis Ababa, The 28th African Union summit continued Tuesday for the second day at the Ethiopian capital Addis Ababa in closed sessions devoted to reform the AU. The first day of the summit held under the theme; "Harnessing the Demographic Divide through investments in the youths' the election of the President of Guinea Republic, Alpha Kondi president of the African Union for one year to Succeed the outgoing president Idriss Debi of Chad, election of Chadian Musa Mohamed as chairman of the African Union Commission to succeed the south African, Nkosazana Dlamini- Zuma, and reelection of the Algerian Ismael Sharqi Peace and security Commissioner for the second term, and accession of Morocco as member 55 of the African Union. Head of states sand governments of the African states are discussing the report prepared by the Rwandan President Paul Kaghami who was entrusted with the task of reforming the African Union Commission to respond to the aspirations of the African continent in security and development fields. The reform aims at revitalizing the African union to enable it respond to integration and development of the continent and embody the goals of the 2063 agenda. Among the points in the reform report was better division of labour between the African Union.
Source: Libya News Agency