- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 November 2019
- President of Mauritania: Fighting Terrorism in Africa Requires Solution to Libyan Crisis
- Stolen Libyan Artefacts Seized in Sidi Buzaid, Tunisia
- UN Development Programme in Libya Says Sebha Airport up and Running After Years of Closure
- Competence Document of Guiding Committee of Libyan Authorities Capacity Building Signed
Africa vs profit shifting
African countries heavily rely on the income generated by multinationals’ taxation, which can represent as much as 88% of a country’s tax base. Little wonder Africa is involved in the OECD’s initiative to address tax base erosion caused by profit shifting, known as BEPS. The need to strengthen inter-governmental co-operation to curb cross-border tax losses was reaffirmed at the Africa Tax Administration Forum (ATAF) in Sandton on 21 April 2015.