- ticket title
- Global food commodity prices rebound in June
- Press Conference by Security Council President on Work Programme for July
- U.S.-LNA Discussion on Militia Demobilization
- As COVID-19, Global Fragilities Threaten Peace, Shared Well-Being, Efforts Must Focus on Saving Lives, Buttressing Security, Secretary-General Tells Security Council
- GNA Minister Of Justice Meets EU Ambassador To Libya
Africa vs profit shifting
African countries heavily rely on the income generated by multinationals’ taxation, which can represent as much as 88% of a country’s tax base. Little wonder Africa is involved in the OECD’s initiative to address tax base erosion caused by profit shifting, known as BEPS. The need to strengthen inter-governmental co-operation to curb cross-border tax losses was reaffirmed at the Africa Tax Administration Forum (ATAF) in Sandton on 21 April 2015.