- ticket title
- 107 Illegal Migrants Including Women and Children Have Been Rescued
- UNICEF: Millions of Children Suffer Because of Conflict in Yemen, Syria and Libya
- Sun’allah: NOC Has Big Role in Upgrading Libyan Economy
- Libya: Euros 2 million in humanitarian assistance to cover basic needs
- Kremlin: Putin and Merkel Agree on Avoiding Armed Struggle in Libyan Conflict
Special Envoy for the Great Lakes Region of Africa Thomas Perriello will travel to Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC); and Paris, France December 3-9. In the DRC, he will engage with government, opposition, and civil society stakeholders to discuss efforts to reach a consensus agreement on holding elections. In France, the Special Envoy will participate in a meeting of the International Contact Group on the Great Lakes Region.
Source: U.S. Department of State.