- ticket title
- The Royal Canadian Mint Recognizes the 150th Anniversary of the Northwest Territories in its Newest Suite of Collector Coins
- MAXAIR Achieves First PAPR100-N Conventional Approval from NIOSH
- REMINDER/Media Advisory: Bombardier to Report its Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results on August 6, 2020
- هيكفيجن تصدر نتائجها المالية للنصف الأول من العام 2020
- تطبيق جوّال جديد قائم على الذكاء الاصطناعي “Wai-Eye” لمساعدة المدارس في الامتثال لـ COVID-19
Republic of the Congo’s National Day
Secretary of State
On behalf of President Obama and the people of the United States, I would like to extend congratulations to the people of the Republic of the Congo as you commemorate 54 years of independence on August 15.
We enjoy a close friendship with the Republic of the Congo, working with government officials, private sector leaders, and a broad spectrum of Congolese civil society to strengthen democratic institutions, improve regional security, and promote economic growth and development, sustainable environmental stewardship, and human rights for all people. We are working closely with our Congolese partners to bring peace and stability to the neighboring Central African Republic, and we commend the efforts of the Congolese government to promote political dialogue and a lasting peace for the benefit of the sub-region.
I wish the people of the Republic of the Congo a happy Independence Day celebration. We look forward to forging ever closer ties as we work towards common goals in the region and around the globe.