- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Participants have said the climate change should spur Africans to do more, to achieve sustainable development, and implement the Paris accord on climate. They said they were satisfied with the progress achieved thus far as part of south-south cooperation. They also called on Africans to work towards forming 'south partnerships on climate', which first initiated by the UN Secretary General Ban Ki Mon at the signing ceremony of the Paris agreement in April.
Source: Libya News Agency