- ticket title
- EUROPEAN MEASURES AGAINST ANY PARTY OBSTRUCTING POLITICAL PROCESS IN LIBYA
- Daily Press Briefing by the Office of the Spokesperson for the Secretary-General
- Multilateral Partnerships More Important than Ever to Tackle Global, Regional Crises, Secretary-General Tells Heads of Organizations at High-Level Dialogue
- A Long Way From Home – Migrants’ Housing Conditions In Libya (November 2020)
- Libyan Political Dialogue Forum and the Berlin Conference: Joint statement by France, Germany, Italy and the United Kingdom (November 2020)
Ivory Coast qualified for the final phase of the AFCON 2013 by disposing of Senegal (2-0) on Saturday at the Leopold Sedar Senghor stadium in Dakar in a match that was marred by the unruly behaviour of a section of the Senegalese fans that led to the abandonment on 76 minutes with Ivory Coast leading 6-2 on aggregate.