- ticket title
- Tanzanian President Criticized for Refusing to Close Places of Worship
- Media Watchdog: Algeria Arrests Independent Journalist
- UNHCR Update Libya (27 March 2020)
- Worshippers in Ethiopia Defy Ban on Large Gatherings Despite Coronavirus
- Malawi Orders Political Opposition to Halt Coronavirus Education Campaigns
In nwhat has been described as the North African derby, in the Moroccan city of Casablanca, Libya, playing their ‘home’ game on a neutral ground, at the Stade Mohammed V Stadium, found it much too hard against Algeria in the first leg of the final round of qualification for AFCON 2013 and lost to an 88th minute goal, by 1-0.