- ticket title
- The United States Sanctions Libyan Individual and Militia Connected to Serious Human Rights Abuse in Libya
- Second Committee Approves Three Resolutions, including One on Protecting Global Climate for Present, Future Generations
- UNHCR Update Libya (27 November 2020) [EN/AR]
- The French Embassy In Libya Confirms Its Support For The NOC, And Threatens To Impose Sanctions On Those Who Threaten It
- The Tunisian Consulate In Tripoli Announces The Release Of (19) Tunisians Who Were Detained In Libya
Despite losing the first leg match against Algeria in Casablanca last month, a match regarded as Libya’s home tie in the AFCON 2013 qualifiers, Libya’s players are an optimistic lot and still believe they can make it to the final of next January’s African Cup of Nations in South Africa when they meet Algeria in the return tie in Algiers Sunday.