- ticket title
- Upcoming Constitutional Committee Meetings Offer Hope for Advancing Syria Peace Process, Deputy Special Envoy Tells Security Council
- UNSMIL holds the second virtual meeting of the second round of the Libyan Political Dialogue Forum
- Stephanie Williams: Situation In Libya Still Is Fragile
- Head Of Airport Authorities Discuss With Spanish Ambassador Cooperation With Spanish Companies
- US Blacklists Libyan Kani Group For Human Rights Violations
After missing out on the African Cup of Nations in Gabon and Equatorial Guinea earlier this year, Sunday evening Algeria were able to secure their place with relative ease at next year’s tournament with a 3-0 aggregate win over Libya on Sunday evening thanks to two early goals from El Arbi Hillel Soudani and Islam Slimani. The loss ended Libya’s hopes of reaching the finals.