- ticket title
- Moroccan Foreign Minister Commends Outcome Of Tangier Consultative Meeting
- The European Union And The German Government Confirm Their Support For Libyan Municipalities In Establishing Better Waste Management Systems
- Foreign Minister Mohamed Taher Siyala Meets With The Minister Of Foreign Affairs Of Nigeria, “Zapiro Dada”
- Siala Briefs The President Of Niger On The Current Situation In Libya
- Siala Calls For The Enactment Of International Measures That Prohibit Insulting All Religions And Their Symbols
Sunday was another crucial day of qualifying for the final round pf the African Cup of Nations in South Africa. It was do-or-die for a number of top sides, including Cameroon who needed to come back from 0-2 down against Cape Verde. They failed and Cape Verde qualified for their first ever AFCON finals by beating Cameroon 3-2 on aggregate, despite falling 2-1 in Yaoundé on Sunday.