- ticket title
- Egyptian, French Presidents Discuss Regional Issues, Focus On War-Torn Libya
- Health Sector, Situation Report, COVID-19, (15-31 May), Libya
- Turkey says may begin oil exploration under Libya deal in three-four months
- Foreign powers in Libya risk ever bloodier stalemate
- Seizure by Malta of $1.1 Billion of Counterfeit Libyan Currency
The Acting Executive Director of the Fashion Council of Namibia, Mr. Kalistu Mukoroli has been invited to participate in a visit to Germany, themed Berlin Fashion Week � The Creative Industries and Sustainabilityrdquo;. The visit takes place from 2 until 8 July 2017 and is part of the Visitors Programme of the German Federal Government.
Together with specialist journalists, young designers and other representatives of the creative industries from around the world, Mr Mukoroli will be presented an introduction to how the creative industries are promoted in Germany, as well as insights into Berlin's fashion scene.The programme will include visits to the Berlin Fashion Weekrdquo; and meetings with major players, young designers and German fashion journalists and experts.
The group will visit showrooms, small start-ups, internationally-operating fashion labels, as well as fashion institutes in Berlin and Brandenburg. There will be opportunities to network with well-known representatives of the German fashion industry.
On 19 June 2017, the Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Germany to Namibia, Christian Schlaga presented Mr Mukoroli with his letter of invitation at the embassy.
Source: The Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany - Windhoek.