- ticket title
- 107 Illegal Migrants Including Women and Children Have Been Rescued
- UNICEF: Millions of Children Suffer Because of Conflict in Yemen, Syria and Libya
- Sun’allah: NOC Has Big Role in Upgrading Libyan Economy
- Libya: Euros 2 million in humanitarian assistance to cover basic needs
- Kremlin: Putin and Merkel Agree on Avoiding Armed Struggle in Libyan Conflict
The Acting Executive Director of the Fashion Council of Namibia, Mr. Kalistu Mukoroli has been invited to participate in a visit to Germany, themed Berlin Fashion Week � The Creative Industries and Sustainabilityrdquo;. The visit takes place from 2 until 8 July 2017 and is part of the Visitors Programme of the German Federal Government.
Together with specialist journalists, young designers and other representatives of the creative industries from around the world, Mr Mukoroli will be presented an introduction to how the creative industries are promoted in Germany, as well as insights into Berlin's fashion scene.The programme will include visits to the Berlin Fashion Weekrdquo; and meetings with major players, young designers and German fashion journalists and experts.
The group will visit showrooms, small start-ups, internationally-operating fashion labels, as well as fashion institutes in Berlin and Brandenburg. There will be opportunities to network with well-known representatives of the German fashion industry.
On 19 June 2017, the Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Germany to Namibia, Christian Schlaga presented Mr Mukoroli with his letter of invitation at the embassy.
Source: The Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany - Windhoek.