- ticket title
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
- Libya strongman Haftar in Greece for talks ahead of Berlin peace conference
- Six months following the enforced disappearance of Siham Sergewa, UNSMIL calls for her immediate release
- Libya: Tens of thousands of children at risk amidst violence and chaos of unrelenting conflict
- UNHCR Update Libya (17 January 2020)
Tripoli-The Acting Education Minister Mohamed Emari Zayed announced, at a meeting with the Finance Minister Farj Bumtari, cancelation of a number of decisions, including suspension of salaries of Ministry personnel, dismissal of employees and referring others to administrative investigation. According to the Council's Communication Office the meeting stressed the need for teachers to be given due attention and to be fairly treated in terms of payment. There was also an emphasis on the need for coordination between the Ministries of Education and Finance, to come up with a unified payment table for state employees.
Source: Libya News Agency