- ticket title
- Panel of Experts Recommends Intercepting and Searching of Vessels Carrying Arms to Libya
- Presidency Council Discusses Financial Arrangements for 2020
- Mellita Oil & Gas Company: Al Fil Fields Reopens and Normal Production Levels Restored
- Flights Resumed From Mi’tiga Inter
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (January – October 2019)
Tripoli-The Acting Education Minister Mohamed Emari Zayed announced, at a meeting with the Finance Minister Farj Bumtari, cancelation of a number of decisions, including suspension of salaries of Ministry personnel, dismissal of employees and referring others to administrative investigation. According to the Council's Communication Office the meeting stressed the need for teachers to be given due attention and to be fairly treated in terms of payment. There was also an emphasis on the need for coordination between the Ministries of Education and Finance, to come up with a unified payment table for state employees.
Source: Libya News Agency