- ticket title
- Panel of Experts Recommends Intercepting and Searching of Vessels Carrying Arms to Libya
- Presidency Council Discusses Financial Arrangements for 2020
- Mellita Oil & Gas Company: Al Fil Fields Reopens and Normal Production Levels Restored
- Flights Resumed From Mi’tiga Inter
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (January – October 2019)
Considerable progress has been made in expanding primary education enrolment since 1990, particularly since the adoption of the MDGs in 2000.
The global number of out-of-school children has fallen considerably since 1990, although the pace