- ticket title
- Panel of Experts Recommends Intercepting and Searching of Vessels Carrying Arms to Libya
- Presidency Council Discusses Financial Arrangements for 2020
- Mellita Oil & Gas Company: Al Fil Fields Reopens and Normal Production Levels Restored
- Flights Resumed From Mi’tiga Inter
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (January – October 2019)
The Accusation Body presided by Judge Afif al-Hakim approved a while ago the release of Hussein Yaacoub and rejected his family's objection on the conditions set to release him according to the legal team defending the two Yaacoub brothers, National News Agency correspondent reported on Thursday.
It is to note that Mount Lebanon's Investigative Judge Peter Germanos Wednesday decided to release Hussein Yaacoub on bail, three days after Yaacoub's detention at Beirut's airport over his alleged involvement in the kidnapping of former Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi's son, Hannibal Gadhafi.
Source: National News Agency