- ticket title
- UN: Horrors Await Migrants in Libyan Detention Centers
- Collaboration, Solidarity Mindset among Developing Countries Thriving amid Decline in Aid from North, Speakers Say as South-South Cooperation Conference Continues
- France Donates Euros 400 000 to Save Lives, Prevent Disease in Libya [EN/AR]
- Aid, refugees, and peacekeeping at stake in new Western Sahara talks
- Joint Statement of the Third United States-Kuwait Strategic Dialogue: “Enhancing Our Strategic Partnership”
Cairo-The Arab League Secretary General Ahmed Abu Al Ghaith has discussed with Tunisian Foreign Minister Khamis Al Jheinawi developments in Libya and ongoing contacts to lend support to efforts of UN Envoy to Libya, through the mechanism of the Libyan Neighbors and the international quartet on Libya which includes the League of Arab States, in order to bring about a consensus of Libyan conflicting parties to overcome the crisis in the country. According to the League’s spokesman Mahmoud Afifi, the meeting dealt with ongoing arrangements with the League Secretariat and authorities in Tunisia for holding the Arab League 30th ordinary session in Tunis on March 31.
Source: Libya News Agency