- ticket title
- EU leaders must fix “broken system” that leaves people adrift at sea
- Without International Support in Libya, Spoilers Will Sabotage Political Process, Disrupt Fragile Economic Reforms, Special Representative Tells Security Council
- LIBYA: DEATH TOLL IN MILITIA CLASHES IN CAPITAL TRIPOLI RISES TO 10
- A Coup in Progress? Venezuelan Foreign Minister Decries U.S. & Brazil-Backed Effort to Oust Maduro
- Shoukry visits Hariri: We agreed to intensify our bilateral cooperation
Cairo-The Arab League Secretary General Ahmed Abu Al Ghaith has discussed with Tunisian Foreign Minister Khamis Al Jheinawi developments in Libya and ongoing contacts to lend support to efforts of UN Envoy to Libya, through the mechanism of the Libyan Neighbors and the international quartet on Libya which includes the League of Arab States, in order to bring about a consensus of Libyan conflicting parties to overcome the crisis in the country. According to the League’s spokesman Mahmoud Afifi, the meeting dealt with ongoing arrangements with the League Secretariat and authorities in Tunisia for holding the Arab League 30th ordinary session in Tunis on March 31.
Source: Libya News Agency