- ticket title
- US Calls for Resumption of Libyan Oil Production
- U.S. Vacuum: How Libya Is Descending Into A Russia-Turkey Proxy War
- Illegal Settlement Growth, Widespread Hopelessness among Youth Eroding Middle East Peace Prospects, Under-Secretary-General Tells Security Council
- 2,400 Turkey-Backed Syrian Rebel Fighters Reach Libya
- Pro-Haftar Forces ‘Block Oil Exports’ From Key Libya Ports
Cairo-The Arab League Secretary General Ahmed Abu Al Ghaith has discussed with Tunisian Foreign Minister Khamis Al Jheinawi developments in Libya and ongoing contacts to lend support to efforts of UN Envoy to Libya, through the mechanism of the Libyan Neighbors and the international quartet on Libya which includes the League of Arab States, in order to bring about a consensus of Libyan conflicting parties to overcome the crisis in the country. According to the League’s spokesman Mahmoud Afifi, the meeting dealt with ongoing arrangements with the League Secretariat and authorities in Tunisia for holding the Arab League 30th ordinary session in Tunis on March 31.
Source: Libya News Agency