- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Houn, Security men in the central city of Houn aborted an attempt by prisoners at the Reform and Rehabilitation Centre in Al Jufra to escape, and returned the prisoners to cells, sources said. A group of 30 prisoners attacked one of the prison guards when he opened the cell door at 2.00am, seized his weapon and got hold of another guard’s weapon, then started opening fire in the air before they were rounded up by Police who managed to return all prisoners inside the prison cells, the Rehabilitation Centre sources said.
Source: Libya News Agency