- ticket title
- Malta’s Foreign Minister: Features of solving the Libyan crisis looming, and we support the efforts of the UN mission in Libya
- Developing five City Profiles for conflict-affected cities in Iraq, Libya, Yemen and Syria
- Egypt, Italy FMs discuss bilateral ties, regional issues
- UNHCR Update Libya (6 December 2019) [EN/AR]
- Secretary-General Appoints Nada al-Nashif of Jordan Deputy High Commissioner for Human Rights
Abenomics’ “third arrow” key to revitalising Japan’s economy
Productivity increases can unlock growth in Japan, the latest OECD economic survey reports.
Labour productivity is surprisingly low–25% below leading OECD countries. The report urges reforms to boost innovation, labour mobility and women into the workforce.
©OECD Observer April 2015