- ticket title
- France voices concern about current tense situation in Libya
- Libya crisis: France suspends Nato mission role amid Turkey row
- 102 illegal immigrants rescued off western Libyan coast
- The Mandate Of The European Mission In Libya Is Extended Until Early July Next Year
- German Foreign Ministry: The War In Libya Can Only Be Stopped By The Parties To The Libyan Conflict Sitting At The Same Table
Abenomics’ “third arrow” key to revitalising Japan’s economy
Productivity increases can unlock growth in Japan, the latest OECD economic survey reports.
Labour productivity is surprisingly low–25% below leading OECD countries. The report urges reforms to boost innovation, labour mobility and women into the workforce.
©OECD Observer April 2015