- ticket title
- Malta’s Foreign Minister: Features of solving the Libyan crisis looming, and we support the efforts of the UN mission in Libya
- Developing five City Profiles for conflict-affected cities in Iraq, Libya, Yemen and Syria
- Egypt, Italy FMs discuss bilateral ties, regional issues
- UNHCR Update Libya (6 December 2019) [EN/AR]
- Secretary-General Appoints Nada al-Nashif of Jordan Deputy High Commissioner for Human Rights
NNA – The abduction of two Lebanese in Benghazi last month was due to financial problems with their business partners, a statement by the Lebanese Foreign Ministry quoted Lebanon’s Ambassador to Libya as saying.
“Last month, Lebanese Mohammad Mustafa Nazha and Khaled Mustafa Nazha were kidnapped in Benghazi,” Ambassador Mohammad Sukaina said.
“The abduction operation was due to financial problems between the kidnapped and their partners in the commerce business,” he explained, denying any link to the abduction of Hannibal Moammar al-Gaddafi.
He maintained that the Lebanese Embassy was following on this dossier, in coordination with Nazha family, away from the limelight.