- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
HONG KONG, Nov. 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — A spectacular White Christmas has arrived at Times Square in Hong Kong as revelers are treated to a unique winter experience in a magical Snow Chamber.
Beautifully crafted by a team of French specialists who is bringing their Christmas snow wonder for the first time to Asia, visitors to the Times Square showpiece can build snowmen, play with snowballs, ride snow sleds and even catch a taste of ski. An exceptional show of sight and sound is also promised, as a festive soundtrack of favourite Christmas music will set the tune for a series of dazzling light shows at the exotic venue. Hong Kong may still be a tad warm but snow shoes will be provided to revelers who can indulge in the authentic wintry fun of the atmospheric Snow Chamber without worrying about their gear.
The Snow Chamber at Times Square’s White Christmas will run from 24 November 2016 to 1 January 2017.
About Times Square
Situated at Causeway Bay, the most vibrant district in Hong Kong, Times Square is one of the most popular tourist spots, favorite shopping and dining places of the region, and is the most vibrant mega-mall in town with foot traffic over 150 thousand each day.