- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Tripoli, GNA Foreign Ministry has announced that one Libyan was killed and three others injured in the armed attack in Istanbul attack. The Media Office told Lana that instructions were issued to the L:ibyan Consulate in Istanbul by Foreign Minister, Mohamed Saila to take all necessary measures regarding the issue. The armed attack on new year in Istanbul killed 39 people including 16 foreigners and injured 69 others.
Source: Libya News Agency