- ticket title
- Eastern Libya forces say 16 Turkish soldiers killed in fighting
- WFP requires urgent funds in Libya as humanitarian needs rise [EN/AR]
- UNSMIL Grateful For ‘Sincerity And Enthusiasm’ Of Libyan 5+5 Committee
- Libya’s Consulate In Milano Tells Community To Be Cautious
- Bugdanov: Russian Foreign Policy Based On Constant Support For Libya’s Independence
Misrata, Security personnel of Misrata Illegal Immigration Centre apprehended 97 illegal immigrants holding various African nationalities, 22 of whom hold Eritrean nationalities, they were poised to embark at West Misrata beach. Head of Misrata Illegal Immigration Centre, Capt. Mohamed Kahol told Lana reporter that the immigrants were awaiting boat to transport them into Europe. Capt. Mohamed Kahol said they contacted the Eritrean embassy in Tripoli which on its part assigned a contact person to address the issue.
Source: Libyan News Agency