- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Misrata, Security personnel of Misrata Illegal Immigration Centre apprehended 97 illegal immigrants holding various African nationalities, 22 of whom hold Eritrean nationalities, they were poised to embark at West Misrata beach. Head of Misrata Illegal Immigration Centre, Capt. Mohamed Kahol told Lana reporter that the immigrants were awaiting boat to transport them into Europe. Capt. Mohamed Kahol said they contacted the Eritrean embassy in Tripoli which on its part assigned a contact person to address the issue.
Source: Libyan News Agency