- ticket title
- Late Saudi Writer Khashoggi Supported Arab Spring, Free Speech
- MORE THAN 13,000 MIGRANTS VOLUNTARILY REPATRIATED FROM LIBYA IN 2018: UN
- LIBYA RECEIVES ITALIAN BOAT TO COMBAT ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES IN MEDITERRRANEAN
- Al Salak Reaffirms PPC Full Support To Unification Of Military Institution.
- Siala Receives Spanish Ambassador To Libya.
The Security Council today renewed measures designed to implement the arms embargo on Libya for another year, in particular those authorizing Member States to inspect vessels on the high seas off the country’s coast when reasonable grounds existed to believe they violated the ban.
Unanimously adopting resolution 2420 (2018) under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations, the Council extended authorizations set out in resolution 2357 (2017), requesting the Secretary-General to report within 11 months on the text’s implementation.
The meeting began at 3:08 p.m. and ended at 3:10 p.m.