- ticket title
- UNICEF / WORLD REFUGEE DAY
- LIBYA / GRANDI REFUGEE EVACUATION
- Joint Statement on World Refugee Day 2018
- Draft opinion – General budget of the European Union for the financial year 2019 – all sections – PE 623.654v01-00 – Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Joint statement on World Refugee Day 2018
Unanimously adopting resolution 2420 (2018) under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations, the Council extended authorizations set out in resolution 2357 (2017), requesting the Secretary-General to report within 11 months on the text’s implementation.
The meeting began at 3:08 p.m. and ended at 3:10 p.m.