- ticket title
- Fighting Rages as Libya Force Pushes Toward Key Western City
- Fractured Tunisian Parliament Moves Toward Agreement on PM
- Merkel Stresses That Europe Has An Interest In Preventing The Escalation Of The Conflict In Libya
- The German Chancellor And The Chinese President Discuss Implementing The Outputs Of The Berlin Conference On Libya
- Chad’s Foreign Minister: The Spread Of Arms And The Worsening Situation In The Sahel Have Been Caused By The Libyan Crisis
Misrata-Sources of the criminal Investigation Department in Misrata said thousands of kilos of hashish narcotics have been destroyed after being seized by customs earlier this month in the city. The amount which topped 8056 kilos were seized on January 3rd by the electronic inspection at the Seaport of Misrata, and with help of the Anti-Narcotics Department of the Customs Services, the sources said. The amount was confiscated by the General Prosecution of Misrata before it ordered its destruction under care of the Support Force and Criminal Investigation Department at the Security Directorate of Misrata.
Source: Libya News Agency