- ticket title
- EU leaders must fix “broken system” that leaves people adrift at sea
- Without International Support in Libya, Spoilers Will Sabotage Political Process, Disrupt Fragile Economic Reforms, Special Representative Tells Security Council
- LIBYA: DEATH TOLL IN MILITIA CLASHES IN CAPITAL TRIPOLI RISES TO 10
- A Coup in Progress? Venezuelan Foreign Minister Decries U.S. & Brazil-Backed Effort to Oust Maduro
- Shoukry visits Hariri: We agreed to intensify our bilateral cooperation
Misrata-Sources of the criminal Investigation Department in Misrata said thousands of kilos of hashish narcotics have been destroyed after being seized by customs earlier this month in the city. The amount which topped 8056 kilos were seized on January 3rd by the electronic inspection at the Seaport of Misrata, and with help of the Anti-Narcotics Department of the Customs Services, the sources said. The amount was confiscated by the General Prosecution of Misrata before it ordered its destruction under care of the Support Force and Criminal Investigation Department at the Security Directorate of Misrata.
Source: Libya News Agency