- ticket title
- Libya: Tripoli Clashes Situational Report No.16 (As of 23 April 2019)
- Libya: Thousands seek shelter in health clinics from Tripoli fighting, UN warns
- Briefing: What’s behind talk of a ‘migratory crisis’ in Spain
- Security Council Adopts Resolution Calling upon Belligerents Worldwide to Adopt Concrete Commitments on Ending Sexual Violence in Conflict
- Jheinawi: Ongoing War Has Dire Consequences on Tripoli and the Region
Misrata-Sources of the criminal Investigation Department in Misrata said thousands of kilos of hashish narcotics have been destroyed after being seized by customs earlier this month in the city. The amount which topped 8056 kilos were seized on January 3rd by the electronic inspection at the Seaport of Misrata, and with help of the Anti-Narcotics Department of the Customs Services, the sources said. The amount was confiscated by the General Prosecution of Misrata before it ordered its destruction under care of the Support Force and Criminal Investigation Department at the Security Directorate of Misrata.
Source: Libya News Agency