- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Tarhona, - Security elements in 'Dawoon' area in Tarhona municipality , were able to detain 57 illegal immigrants , from several African nationalities , among them were women and children. A security official in the region said , that the operation in which those migrants were detained , had took place in the last couple of days.
Source: Libya News Agency