- ticket title
- The United States Sanctions Libyan Individual and Militia Connected to Serious Human Rights Abuse in Libya
- Second Committee Approves Three Resolutions, including One on Protecting Global Climate for Present, Future Generations
- UNHCR Update Libya (27 November 2020) [EN/AR]
- The French Embassy In Libya Confirms Its Support For The NOC, And Threatens To Impose Sanctions On Those Who Threaten It
- The Tunisian Consulate In Tripoli Announces The Release Of (19) Tunisians Who Were Detained In Libya
At the end of the first session on Friday of the two-day 5+5 Dialogue being held in Malta with the participation of leaders from the 10 countries that border the Western Mediterranean, it was revealed that the ground has already been laid for a strong relationship between the northern and southern Mediterranean countries.