- ticket title
- German Ambassador to Libya: Berlin Conference Seeks to Put in Place Integrated Plan to Assist Libya
- Coorperation Agreement Signed by GNA and International Centre for Migration Policy Development
- NOC Board Announces Ambitious Plans to Push Production Levels to 2
- In Syria, A Mutilated Corpse, Video Evidence, And New Scrutiny For Russian Mercenaries
- IOM: Urgent Shift Needed in Approach to the Situation in Libya
ERGNETI, 30 April 2015 – On 29 April 2015 the 54th meeting under the Incident Prevention and Response Mechanism (IPRM) took place in Ergneti, co-facilitated by the Head of the EU Monitoring Mission in Georgia (EUMM), Mr Kęstutis Jankauskas, and Ambassador Angelo Gnaedinger, the Special Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office for the South Caucasus.
While reviewing the current security situation along the Administrative Boundary Line (ABL) the participants welcomed the active use of the Hotline. The co-facilitators regretted the closure of the crossing points during Easter, but noted with satisfaction the fact that no detentions were reported during that period. Participants discussed cases of missing persons, as well as damages on information signs along the ABL and problems caused for local communities by the installation of fences and other obstacles.
The co-facilitators encouraged the participants to exchange advance information on any military activity in the vicinity of the ABL.
The next IPRM meeting will take place on 25 May 2014.