- ticket title
- Deputy Minister of Interior Visits Narcotics Department
- GNA Council of Ministers Announces Resumption of Air Traffic at Amitiq Airport
- German Foreign Minister: Libya’s neighboring countries suffer from negative consequences of Libyan Crisis
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 28 (Nov-Dec 2019)
- Activities of Secretary-General in Germany, 18-20 January
52nd IPRM meeting takes place in Ergneti
Ergneti, 27 February 2015 – The 52nd meeting under the Incident Prevention and Response Mechanism (IPRM) took place today in Ergneti, co-facilitated by Kęstutis Jankauskas, the Head of the EU Monitoring Mission in Georgia (EUMM), and Ambassador Angelo Gnaedinger, the Special Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office for the South Caucasus.
After reviewing the current security situation along the Administrative Boundary Line (ABL) the participants extensively discussed safety measures intended to avoid any misunderstandings regarding agricultural and other works as well as patrolling in the vicinity of the ABL. They also exchanged information concerning the situation of prisoners, including those on hunger strike, and missing persons. Problems caused by the installation of fences and other obstacles for the local communities were raised.
The co-facilitators again encouraged participants to continue using the Hotline especially with regards to events taking place in the vicinity of the ABL in order to avoid any misunderstandings.
The next IPRM meeting will take place on the 25th March 2015.